A growing design firm and a leader in construction management is seeking a direct-hire Sr. Civil Design Engineer. This position is located in Farmingdale, NY. The Sr. Civil Design Engineer will manage tasks and clients' expectations for the planning, design and construction of various Infrastructure projects.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $225K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- 5-15+ Years Experience
- P.E. in New York State
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or similar degree
- Experience in Site Civil Design (stormwater management, grading, soil erosion & sediment control, utilities, etc.)
location: Farmingdale, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 225,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- You will support, drive, and manage the development of projects, interact, and work directly with clients, and develop your technical and project management capabilities.
- Manage tasks/projects and clients' expectations for the planning, design and construction of various Infrastructure, Roadway, pavement section design and drainage system design Water/Wastewater treatment plants.
- Create construction documents, specifications, and handling construction oversight/administration.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).