Very reputable, well established and growing manufacturing company is looking to hire an Electrical Maintenance Engineering Manager for the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts but because of the growth, advancement opportunities are available.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $85k to $95k plus 20% annual bonus opportunity and paid relocation.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Leads by example ensuring that employees abide by all plant safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- Direct supervision of electrical maintenance technicians responsible for electronics and power distribution, including EOT crane and locomotive radio controls, programmable logic controllers, variable frequency drives, SCADA, mill motors, bridge rectifiers, substations, etc.
- Manages the calibration, inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, design modification, and development of complex electronic equipment, power distribution networks up to 138KV, and combustion systems. Two-year technical or supervisory degree, or high school diploma with significant experience.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Available to work rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays, in a multi-level organization that operates 24/7, and work extended hours as needed.
- Self-motivated with minimal direction required for day-to-day operations.
- Proven team building skills, works well with others of diverse backgrounds, and able to motivate others.
- Proven communication (verbal and written), analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a hot, dusty environment. Climbing stairs, ladders, and walking inclines. Able to work/walk safely on uneven surfaces. Able to work outdoors in all weather.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Coordinates daily/weekly maintenance activities and outages by working closely with operations. - Responds to unplanned shutdowns to restore production.
- Implements and supports predictive and preventative maintenance programs for electrical equipment.
- Leads and participates in the commissioning of new equipment.
- Requisitions supplies, tools, parts, equipment, etc.
- Knowledge of motor control systems, Open Platform Communications (OPC), Human Machine Interface Systems, industrial instrumentation, programmable logic controllers, AC and DC power distribution networks, and NEC 70 and 70E.
- Successful applicants may be required to work rotating turn schedules and may be required to be on call on off schedule days. BSEE or BSET from accredited University
- 5-10 Years of electrical maintenance experience in industrial environment.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.