Industry leader seeks an entry-level Civil / Structural Engineer to assist with structural design, learn the business, and take over designs. You should have a BS Civil Engineering and an EIT (or the FE scheduled soon). This is a fortune 200 company and a great place to work. Competitive benefits, relocation assistance, and real opportunity for growth. Start your career right! Only very minimal relocation will be paid so you should be local or close by and able to relocate without assistance (or with minimal).
location: Brigham City, Utah
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Generate building designs
- Design projects with accuracy and within given timeframes
- Manage projects through effective communication and documentation with leadership, customers, and teammates
- Check and seal the work of teammates; ask for checking and sealing of your work from teammates
- Assist in project meetings, estimating, and R&D as requested
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.