Our client has a new, multi-building production facility, featuring extensive new technology, in Washington state. They need an experienced Facilities Engineer to help with design, planning, layout, construction & vendor relationships/management. This is an outstanding opportunity with one of the fastest growing tech manufacturers in the world. Our client requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
location: Wenatchee, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ensure designs and implementations conform to regulations, code and best practice standards.
- Project management of construction initiatives, not limited to: scope, procurement, and implementation while ensuring effective engineering install and commissioning.
- Develop and maintain budgets for repair and construction projects, manufacturing equipment and office furniture system installations.
- 5+ years of experience designing facilities in semiconductor companies or some sort of high tech device manufacturing will be great.
- Experience with desig & maintenance of process cooling water system & high purity gas distribution system (especially flammable gases) would be a huge plus.
- Knowledge of commercial manufacturing building mechanical system, including process cooling water supply and distribution, compressed air, gas distribution/processed gas, and HVAC systems.
- Solid electrical & mechanical troubleshooting & maintenance abilities
- Experience using CAD for facility design & layout
- Facility maintenance management using CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)
- Experience managing vendor relationships & contracts
- working weekends
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Power Systems
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.