A Project Engineer is needed for a renowned manufacturing organization in the Huntsville area. The Project Engineer is responsible for overseeing engineering punch lists, troubleshooting manufacturing equipment issues, developing countermeasures for issues, and overseeing engineering and trades organizations performing engineering work.
Qualified candidates must have 3+ years' of project engineering experience within a manufacturing environment. This is a long-term contact opportunity slated to last a year or longer, and our client is only local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves.
location: Madison, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide planning process, budget, and schedule for engineering punch lists
- Oversee equipment run off & commissioning
- Evaluate manufacturing issues that arise and develop countermeasures
- Oversee 3rd party engineering and contracting firms performing onsite work
- Experience programming Fanuc robots would be preferred
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Project Engineering
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.