Second shift Maintenance Technician needed for a client located Southwest of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Looking for someone who is hands-on with high speed machinery and can troubleshoot PLCs. Salary will be based on experience.
- Associates degree or high school diploma
- 5 years experience in industrial maintenance
- Experience with PLCs and automated machinery
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift
location: Wabash, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: No Degree Required
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery, conveyor systems and other equipment.
- Assist in capital projects and continuous improvement
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop, instrumentation and equipment
- Assist with quality control
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.