Rapidly growing cutting edge technology company that is opening a new location in the NE Illinois/ WE Wiscosin area is currently in search for a well rounded computer savvy candidate for the Robotic Operator position. This is a very important position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. The Robotic Programmer will provide first line support to operations through monitoring the activities and efficiency of the grid and state of the art robotics.
The direct hire position offer 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 5% 401k match with immediate vesting, company provided benefits, stock option purchase plan, paid time and a half overtime available.
location: Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $46,000 - 49,185 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Investigate any stoppage on the grid which pauses the Operation and see through to resolution
- Investigating locked grid cells, charging ports and general Robot health.
- Communicate across multiple departments to ensure the right equipment is being used to maximize operational efficiency, and assist with the planning.
- Coordinate Robot software roll-outs to keep the most up to date software running across the Robot fleet.
- Escalating to off-site support and remotely connecting to the Robots.
- Monitor Robot performance and appropriately escalate problems to Engineering Operations for inspection.
- Monitor the status of both the Robots and the physical grid
- A degree from a vocational or technical school in a relevant field of study or an additional two years of relevant experience.
- Possess excellent computer skills and be PC literate.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to tight deadlines.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Be familiar with basic shell commands to connect to remote hosts, authenticate and traverse the file system.
- Be able to work with log files and extract relevant log lines through the application of commands used for file manipulation.
- Experience of working with computerized maintenance management systems.
- Numerate and PC literate including Word, Excel etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Computer operator
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.