A large global manufacturing solutions provider is searching for an Automation Injection Molding Repair Tech III for their Hanover Park, IL facility.
**This is a 3rd shift role on a rotating 12 hour shift**
· Knowledge of company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
· Must be able to read, write and communicate in English. Must be able to effectively communicate with technical support services.
· Use of basic and special purpose hand tools, leveling instruments, and test/calibration equipment.
· Must be able to troubleshoot all failures that are detectable at the IO level.
· Basic mathematics.
· May require forklift certification.
· Understanding of electronic color codes and other component value markings.
· Two (2) to five (5) years prior work experience in electro-mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment required.
· Solid knowledge of specialized maintenance tracking programs.
· Personal computer operation in a Windows environment (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and e-mail).
· Use of specialized maintenance tracking programs.
location: Hanover Park, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $62,400 - 66,560 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: High School
· Train and coordinates activities of machine operators or MA's in the maintenance of production equipment.
· Troubleshoot to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
· Dismantle, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings.
· Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
· Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required.
· Perform scheduled preventive maintenance. Document maintenance as per program designation.
· Move or assist in the movement and installation of equipment.
· Calibrate equipment using general and special purpose test equipment.
· May be required to source equipment parts.
· May be required to work overtime or be on-call.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Injection Molding (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Mechanical Equipment
- Electro-mechanical (5 years of experience is preferred)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.