Contract position: Client involved in Electric Utility Transmission & Distribution (T&D) construction projects is looking for two Assistant Construction Project Manager for either Akron, OH or Greensburg, PA. You will help support Electric Substation and Transmission Line engineering & construction projects. A BS degree is required. Client prefers local candidates, but will pay a per diem for candidates that are not local.
location: Greensburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist the Project Manager with estimating, procuring, managing & negotiating equipment and labor contracts for heavy industrial construction projects.
- Assist the Project Managers and Superintendents in managing field operations for heavy industrial construction projects.
- Help expedite PO's, T&M tracking, cost tracking, forecasting, scoping, etc.
- Involved in cost, schedule and procurement activities
- Develop and maintain effective vendor and client relationships
- Expect to travel regionally to project sites 30% of the time
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.