Industry leading manufacturing company is looking for a Production Supervisor in their Cleveland, Ohio plant.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $75k to $80k plus 15% annual bonus, OT and relocation assistance if needed.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- The Shift Manager Operations - has overall responsibility for the operation and maintenance.
- They provide the tools and other resources necessary to the crew that they supervise to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient operation of the facility.
- The Shift Manager while facilitating a safe and productive work environment.
- He or she shall be comfortable in a union atmosphere and able to prioritize and direct union personnel.
- The Shift Manager Operations - shall be self-directed, customer focused, flexible and willing to work in a team environment, with a most critical focus on providing the tools, training, and support for a safe work environment.
- He or she shall be responsible for directing some maintenance activities to support a reliable operation.
- Ensuring product quality is an essential requirement of this job.
- Additional responsibilities include trouble shooting, supporting continuous improvement activities, working with outside contractors/vendors, and communicating key performance measures to his/her Supervisor.
- This position strives to improve reliability across the plant in an effort to decrease cost, improve production, and help meet customer needs.
- In addition to the functions of the job noted in the "Responsibilities & Accountabilities" shown above, this job is also includes reporting to Management the progress and performance of the operation during their shift.
- They also administer discipline if required.
- This position may require rotating shift work.
- They supervise approximately 8 hourly, and work directly with another salaried employee.
- They also have indirect supervisory responsibilities over Shift Maintenance personnel, as well as other salaried Maintenance Project Engineers as needed to ensure a safe, efficient operation.
- High School Diploma
- Two years of operations supervisory experience in an industrial environment, preferably in a union facility or a candidate without supervisory experience who has an interest in pursuing a career in a manufacturing environment and has at least 1 year leadership experience.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.