Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire 1st shift Maintenance Manager. This position is located near Bend, Oregon. The Maintenance Manager will oversee a small team as well as manage safety training, repair of equipment, predictive maintenance planning, and preventative maintenance of existing machines.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $105K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Bend, Oregon
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Ensure maintenance activities are carried out in compliance with all environmental, health, and safety requirements, policies, and procedures
- Improve plant availability, asset utilization, efficiency and capability by implementing proven professional maintenance and reliability centered maintenance techniques
- Technical resource for and hands-on support of automation activities including all VFD support, PLC, HMI, Panel Meters, Stepper and Servo motors, and various sensors and output devices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.