Permanent position: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer needed at leading company located in Jacksonville, FL. Salary will commensurate with experience.
Must have experience generating detailed AutoCAD drawings and 3D model views from engineering design drawings to convey fabrication requirements of specific systems. These systems may include piping systems, structural support systems, electrical equipment, chillers, heat exchangers, or pump systems.
- Hybrid work schedule available: 2-3 days in office / 2-3 days work from home
-Some relocation lump sum assistance for qualified candidates.
location: JACKSONVILLE, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Utilizes AutoCAD to create 3d model views for power plant systems.
- Collaborate with engineers to gain a thorough understanding of the project design.
- Participate in project team meetings and activities related to project execution.
- Extract master mechanical component lists from project P&IDs.
- Collaborate with fabrication team during the system building process.
- Review design documents to assure constructability and equipment specification to meet fabrication objectives.
- Minimum of two-year associate degree in drafting or related technical discipline
- Experience in AutoCAD software
- 4 years of experience with piping and equipment design and drafting
- 4 years of experience with industrial systems fabrication
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.