Local manufacturer in North Canton is seeking a CAD Technician to join their growing team. The CAD Technician will create shop and fabrication drawings for internal and external use. The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD 2D and 3D and have a 2 year degree in drafting or similar. Experience with Revit highly preferred.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: North Canton, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work alongside architecture firms to develop custom building enclosures
- Draft and design detailed drawings in 2D and 3D utilizing AutoCAD and Revit
- Collaborate with designers, engineers and technicians
- Follow set drawing standards to create shop and fabrication drawings
- Follow guidelines and design concepts as described in architectural drawings
- Develop dimensions and details necessary for manufacturing
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Minimum of a 2 year degree in drafting
- Excellent communication and mathematical skills
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.