Test Technician for immediate temp to direct opportunity for a growing company in the Billerica, MA area. Attitude is everything about this job! Eagerness, willingness to learn and grow professionally will attract the right person. This person will work with Engineering staff conducting analytical/diagnostic testing, in a Laboratory environment. Candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years performing tasks such as testing of electro/mechanical components, taking good documentation using MS Word and Excel. Apply now for immediate consideration
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 21.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Associates degree in electro / mechanical related is preferred or equivalent 1-3 years experience performing related tasks in a lab environment
- Prior experience in electro/mechanical troubleshooting, testing and soldering
- Proven communication skills both oral and written coupled with a great attitude
- Familiarity with Lean processes and structured problem solving techniques is desired
- Excellent documentation abilities in Word and Excel
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.