Controls Technician located in Pleasant View, TN for a leading industrial manufacturer. This role is responsible for equipment controls troubleshooting, repair, and improvements within the manufacturing plant. Must have equipment controls troubleshooting experience within an automated manufacturing environment (automotive is preferred). Openings available on 2nd and 3rd shift. This is direct hire opportunity with overtime potential. APPLY NOW!
- Technical Associates Degree is highly preferred (Mechatronics or Electro-Mechanical Associates Degree)
- Must have controls equipment troubleshooting experience within an automated manufacturing environment (automotive is preferred)
- PLC machine controls troubleshooting experience
- Machine controls troubleshooting or programming (Siemens & Allen Bradley)
- Networking and communication protocol setup and diagnostics
- Robotics experience (Knowledge with Kuka or Fanuc robots)
location: Pleasant View, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 77,000 per year
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Controls troubleshooting, repair, and improvements to support product manufacturing equipment operations
- Automated Manufacturing machines troubleshooting and operation.
- Mechanical and Hydraulic punch press and fabrication troubleshooting.
- Automated Fabrication equipment controls troubleshooting.
- Communication network evaluation, troubleshooting, and repair - ethernet, Profinet.
- Modify PLC programs as necessary for efficient operation and improvements.
- Multi-meters troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuits.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.