Leading manufacturer of specialty powdered metals seeks to hire a Maintance Manager. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the successful candidate will be an experience hands-on technical leader with well rounded mechanical and electrical skills and a demonstrated work ethic in support of a 24/7 operation. Equipment includes, rotary kilns, high pressure pumps, open air induction furnaces.
- Engineering degree highly desired but not required
- Military Maintenance leadership experience desired
- Foundry or mining experience could translate well
- 10+ years of maintenance leadership experience
- Demonstrated developer of people
- Experience with rotary kilns, high pressure pumps, open air induction furnaces a plus.
location: Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Keep your team safe
- Train and supervise employees of the maintenance department
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors for execution of maintenance work
- Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and mechanical systems through timely inspection and repair
- Develop and implement a reliability program
- Improve the preventive maintenance program and insure timely completion of scheduled PM's
- Partner with operations to achieve Safety, Quality, Service and Cost related KPI's
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.