Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Plant Engineer. This position is located near Moundsville, West Virginia. The Plant Engineer will lead and manage all plant engineering activities for the facility.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $130K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Proctor, West Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Plan, schedule, & direct all plant engineering functions and coordinate utility projects
- Develop capital cost, design, and installation plans for new equipment
- Recommend equipment replacement to improve operations & reduce costs and participate in decisions pertaining to equipment requirements for line uptime
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.