Contract position: Engineering client is looking for several Civil Engineers (mid to senior level) to join their team and work on utility T&D and substation EPC projects. You need a BSCE and 3-10+ years of civil site development and structural design experience, ideally on electric utility substation. The client will also consider Sr. Civil Designers with 7+ years of relevant experience. These positions can be contract, contract to hire or direct hire. Client prefers candidates that are within a commutable distance, but will consider ALL candidates who are interested in Atlanta, GA and require a per diem. Client will also accept candidates who want to work out of one of their regional offices in the South East. *** rate commensurate with experience ***
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Act in an Owner's Engineering capacity in support of multiple utility substation projects, ranging from minor equipment upgrades to new green field substation EPC projects
- Support the Owner's Engineering & PMO offices to ensure all civil & structural designs meet customer and industry standards
- Be involved in reviewing the civil site engineering & design for utility substation projects to include grading, drainage, paving, storm water, sanitary, and other utility designs
- Plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Interfaces with suppliers, clients, other engineering disciplines, and detailers/designers
- Ensure that engineering & construction is performed in accordance with the specification and drawing requirements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.