Leading manufacturer of pre-engineered metal buildings seeks to hire Civl Structural leaders and future leaders for their location near Dallas, TX. Candidates must have their BS in Civil Engineering, have structural experience and a PE or SE license.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Generate metal building design solutions that safeguard the intended occupants
- Assist in project meetings, estimating, research and development as requested.
- Actively assist in projects through effective communication and documentation with supervisor, customers, and teammates.
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to "value-engineer" projects in order to achieve an efficient and cost effective design to maximize profitability.
- Design projects with accuracy and within the time frames consistent with the position expectations.
- As knowledge and experience is gained, candidate must be willing to check and seal the work of his or her co-workers.
- Assure designs are processed in accordance with the purchase order and the governing codes and standards which are indicated in the purchase order.
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence his or her teammates and evolve with the change in business demand
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.