Contract position: Engineering & Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a two Electrical Construction Superintendents for projects in Alabama and Indiana. These projects start at the end of March or early April of 2022. You need 15+ years of Electrical construction field experience working on industrial and heavy industrial projects. You also need specific experience on power plant EPC projects. Client will pay for mob, demob, trips home and per diem.
location: Tuscumbia, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative & technical management for electrical construction areas including: raceway, cable tray, electrical panels, duct banks, grounding, switchgear, transformers, low and medium voltage electrical equipment, wiring, motors, heat tracing, instrumentation, instrumentation calibrations, loop checks and point to point checks, and electrical and control testing
- Report to your Site Manager and ensure that the Electrical systems are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Responsible for overall supervision of the electrical construction effort, which includes: productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, materials management, scheduling, engineering, and contractual performance of the project.
- Work with electrical Subcontractors daily to ensure that the project is constructed & documented in accordance with the project specifications, policies, detailed drawings & industry standards
- Complete daily field reports and take daily pictures to document construction progress
- Interface with the client and your internal Engineering departments daily
- Assist with the implementation of safety programs and provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.