Growing Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Mechanical Systems Engineer. This position is located near New Stanton, Pennsylvania. The Mechanical Systems Engineer will assist with the mechanical design of new components as well as improve previous designs for the integration of new products.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $150K, plus relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience with design and integration of power generation products, direct vent appliances, boilers, on-demand water heaters or other related equipment (blowers, valves, flow sensing and measurement)
- Experience with flow control systems
- Hands-on experience with building equipment and prototypes
- Experience with integration of first-time builds of new products and control systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.