Fortune 500 company is seeking a permanent Automation Controls Engineer. This position is located near Oxford, North Carolina. The Automation Controls Engineer will provide industrial automation support for the manufacturing facility.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $115K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Oxford, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage, maintain, and support all industrial network server hardware, virtual machines and installed software
- Support and troubleshoot PLC's and associated field IO devices
- Manage and support all industrial network PC's running Wonderware or Ignition HMI software, as well as PC's used for industrial programming and development
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop, server and network problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.