Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Reliability Engineer. This position is located near Murfreesboro, Arkansas. The Reliability Engineer will identify and manage asset reliabilty risks by investigating and problem solving plant reliabilty Isssues.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $95K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Nashville, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans
- Participates in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical suppliers and technical maintenance service providers
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations
- Manages the planning, evaluating, organizing, and implementing assigned installations, maintenance and repair activities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.