Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Manager. This position is located near Norwood, Massachusetts. The Maintenance Manager will report to directly to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for driving manufacturing process improvements, plant safety, and improving production equipment uptime.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $150K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, pension, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Norwood, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Lead the maintenance team to provide technical direction for defining, maintaining, and improving manufacturing processes
- Collaborates with plant management to increase equipment utilization employing Continuous Improvement Techniques resulting in improved employee safety, productivity, quality, equipment reliability and overall equipment effectiveness
- Coordinate and direct the facility maintenance team in planning activities which include preventative maintenance programs and facility infrastructure maintenance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.