Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Plant Engineer. This position is located near Oxford, North Carolina. The Plant Engineer will responsible for the maintenance and upgrade of the grounds, building, and operational equipment onsite.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $105K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Oxford, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Plan, schedule, & direct all plant engineering functions and coordinates utility projects
- Develop capital cost, design and installation plans for new equipment
- Recommend equipment replacement to improve operations & reduce costs and participate in decisions pertaining to equipment requirements for line uptime
- Secure required permits from governmental agencies for new equipment installations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.