We are seeking an E&I Technican with experience working in a chemical plant. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a well established company. located in the Georgetown/Socastee, SC area.
Day shifts available.
Salary: $28 -$30/hr
location: Georgetown, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Ensure proper operation of all control system components to include: electronic components, valves, switches, PLC Control and related I/O modules
- Troubleshoot and Repair - VFD's, AC Motors up to 350hp, Soft Start Motor controllers, MCC Starters & Motor Stop/Start stations
- Maintain Plant Lighting and AC electrical power system
- Working knowledge of conduit bending, reading electrical and loop drawings
- Work with 24DC up to 480AC, 3 phase on a frequent basis
- Install pneumatic, electronic, and instrumentation equipment
- Perform electrical installations, repairs, and service equipment per NEC codes
- Assist with developing and carrying out preventative maintenance programs
- Assist Maintenance department particularly in the area of electric power distribution
- Work in a Computerized Maintenance Management System for work order tracking, time entry, parts procurement, etc
- Contact vendors or manufacturers as needed for support in issue resolution
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.