Leading manufacturer of steel products seeks to hire Civil Structural professionals for their New York location, just outside the Elmira area. Candidates must have their BS in Civil Engineering, have structural experience and a FE or EIT.
location: Geneva, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist in project meetings, estimating, research and development as requested.
- Actively assist in projects through effective communication and documentation with supervisor, customers, and teammates.
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to "value-engineer" projects in order to achieve an efficient and cost effective design to maximize profitability.
- Design products with accuracy and within the time frames consistent with the position expectations.
- As knowledge and experience is gained, candidate must be willing to check and seal the work of his or her co-workers.
- Assure designs are processed in accordance with the purchase order and the governing codes and standards which are indicated in the purchase order.
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence his or her teammates and evolve with the change in business demand
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.