Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Material Planner. This position will be located near Charlotte, North Carolina. The Material Planner will be responsible for processing customer demands by placing, scheduling, and managing orders with suppliers.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $65K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Process customer demand by placing, scheduling, and managing orders with suppliers
- Manage the Material Resource Planning (MRP) preparation and follow up of mailbox errors
- Maintain data integrity of the Material Resource Planning (MRP) parameters
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.