Maintenance Mechanic needed for a client in Northwest Indiana. This is role is on a rotating shift and is in a Union environment. Looking for someone who has worked in an automated environment and is good fixing high speed machinery. Salary will be based on experience.
No degree required, but experience in mechanical maintenance is a must.
Experience in hydraulics, power transmission, welding and basic electricity. Industrial mechanical skills in general plant production maintenance and repair.
location: Boone Grove, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Repairs and maintains machinery and equipment such as production machines, conveyor systems, hydraulics, power transmissions and all mechanical equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance to machines and equipment.
- Follows blueprints, diagrams and service manuals to repair broken parts, realign and adjust mechanical components and to dismantle machines to gain access to the problem areas.
- Works on air and hydraulic pipes on the machines by measuring, cutting, threading and installing new pipe.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.