A Leader in steel building solutions is looking for their next CAD Technician. This position is located in Saint Joseph MO. This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity. The ideal candidate will have their associates or 2 year technical degree in drafting / detailing. This person will be responsible for putting together erection drawings, doing various calculations and will be familar with blueprints and or drawings.
This role presents tremendous growth opportunity as this company values investing in their employees and hiring from within.
- Associate or 2-year technical degree or 2 additional years of relevant experiece
- Proficient in Algebra and Trigonometry
- Bachelor's degree
- Some Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) or conventional steel experience
- CAD training
location: Saint Joseph, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Detail building parts and create fab drawings from engineering design and project note
- Create erection drawings, approval drawings, permit drawings, and anchor rod drawings
- Uploads parts and edit parts into the manufacturing system and releases to manufacturing
- Collaborates with project teams to discuss problems and challenges and help create solutions to move forward in a cost effective and efficient manner
- Assures customer service needs are met by meeting schedules
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.