Contract position: Engineering client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for an Office Assistant/Admin for a contract assignment in Vancouver, WA. Our client prefers motivated candidates with an AS or BS degree and 1-4 years of experience. Experience doing this for any type of engineering, construction or utility company would be considered a plus.
location: Vancouver, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be responsible for supporting the office operations as directed by the Exec Asst.
- Assist with coordination of office events and activities
- Support the Exec Asst and HR Manager in a variety of administrative and operational tasks on a daily basis
- Assists in coordinating with building management all building maintenance activities
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing database systems
- Provide general clerical support to office activities and provide support services to staff with any project related deadlines
- Print, scan, copy and bind reports, specifications and other request
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings and prepare conference rooms for clients and meetings
- Help prepare PowerPoint project presentations and monthly reports
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.