- Fortune 180 company
- 92% employee retention
- No layoff in company history
- 26,000 employees
- US based company
- $300MM capital investment underway
- Bonus eligible
- Generous profit sharing program
- BS Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Science Engineering
- 2+ years experience as a Product Metallurigist or Process Metallurgist or Technical Service Engineer
- Cold Mill experience highly desired
- Experience dispositioning product.
- Experience commuicating with sales team and customers
- Experience reviewing custme RFQs and responding to customer concerns/complaints
location: Indianapolis, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing technical expertise for the Cold Rolled products produced the division.
- This position will work with the sales group andustomers to ensure a thorough understanding of customer requirements; will ensure that produced coils meet the customer specifications that were ordered; and will assist in the planning, development, and coordination for new products and product trials.
- In addition, this position may lead or assist in investigations of internally downgraded material or customer claimed material
- This position is based in the plant but may require travel for training and/or customer visits.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.