Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking multiple, direct-hire Senior Application Engineers. These positions are located near Beaverton, Michigan. The Senior Application Engineers will work with sales, customers, and other stakeholders to develop innovative Single-Use Assemblies used in the production of biopharmaceuticals like vaccines, disease treatments, and cell & gene therapies.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $130K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Beaverton, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Listening to, understanding, and accurately capturing complex user requirements of highly regulated products
- Using knowledge of company and industry product offerings to codevelop cost-effective solutions on new business opportunities that meet the safety, regulatory and performance requirements of the customer
- Managing the completion of new business RFQ responses, including technical & compliance evaluations, design documentation and cost estimates, coordinating and working with designers and other team members to ensure a timely & satisfactory response to customers
- Identifying and leading execution of component and assembly testing & validation activities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.