Engineering firm is seeking a Machine Designer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience with solid modeling in SolidWorks and 5 years of custom machine design experience preferred. Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering a plus but not required. Familiarity with gear boxes, motors, linear motion actuators, bearings, bushings, slides, tooling, and automation equipment is preferred.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Maumee, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 72,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Custom machine designing, detailing, checking, and project management
- Work with customers from initial design specifications to final installation supervision
- strong background in general machine design required
- Ability to work independently and with a small team
- Experience with solid modeling in SolidWorks
- Minimum 5 years custom machine design experience
- Familiarity with gear boxes, motors, linear motion actuators, bearings, bushings, slides, tooling, and automation equipment is preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.