Manufacturer north of Edmond, OK is seeking a Product Manager to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers for the manufacturing of customized products. The ideal candidate will have manufacturing and supply chain experience and be able to read and understand design drawings and models. ERP experience as well as strong MS Excel capabilities required. Relocation provided.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Edmond, Oklahoma
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Serve as primary customer interface for the company, interacting with customers and maintaining communication throughout the customized life cycle
- Interact heavily with company sales, design and production teams to follow product from customer request through design, production, accounting and inventory through final delivery.
- Understand customer needs and expectations from concept to design of product and refinement according to specifications
- Prepare customer quotes and act as liaison between customer and company design and production team to keep product production moving according to schedule
- Prepare Bill of Material for product as well as routings for imput into the ERP system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for continual customer interaction
- Ability to read and understand design drawings and models and develop quotes as well as instruct others on the manufacturing process
- Knowledge or experience in customized manufacturing processes
- Previous steel fabrication experience a plus - cutting, welding, forming highly preferred
- Solid MS Excel abilities required. Pivot Tables functions knowledge a definite plus.
- Previous ERP experience required, Made2Manager ERP highly preferred
- Ability to build/create a bill of materials
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.