Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Health and Safety Manager. This position is located near L'Anse, Michigan. The Health and Safety Manager will provide leadership and guidance for all employees to continuously improve plant safety and health metrics.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, plus an opportunity for an annual bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Lanse, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Promote health and safety policies and ensure compliance with all pertinent regulations that apply to the site operations
- Insure compliance to OSHA Silica standards for general industry is applied to employee exposures in plant operations
- Implement all health and safety initiatives as well as the sites health and safety management systems for 170 plus hourly and salaried skilled employees
- Assists in identification, analysis and control of occupational hazards requiring the application of professional knowledge, skills and abilities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.