Global manufacturer is seeking a permanent Maintenance Technician. This position is on 3rd (11p - 7a) shift and is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Local applicants only.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $24 to $31 an hour, plus overtime, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Perform all work assignments in the preventative maintenance program
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the Preventative Maintenance Parts Storage system
- Assist with the development of special tooling as needed to repair equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.