A manufacturing company in McDonough, GA is seeking a Commercial Product Designer to manage projects and complete design development for multiple products such as woodgrains, marble, stone & textile looks. Experience in developing a range of colors for each design using color programs Photoshop and AVA are highly desired. Experience with commercial interior design, project management and client interactions with an ability to meet deadlines is essential.
- Potential hybrid work schedule
- Biannual Bonus Program
- Paid time off, including holiday and extended time off during winter break during end of December.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 3+ years commercial design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Arts, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Textile Design or related field.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Knowledge of AVA CAD Program is a plus.
- Microsoft Office 365
- CMYK separations, 4 color process as it applies to printing
- A refined sense of composition and typography
location: McDonough, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Project Management including organizing process flow for Thermally Fused Laminates (TFL), High Pressure Laminates (HPL) and Thermofoil formable film (3dLUXE)
- Collaborate with domestic and Asian design teams
- Work in a team environment to develop new design collections concepts based on trend analysis and market needs.
- Develop a range of colors for each design using color programs Photoshop and AVA.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.