Be part of of one of the world's largest and most exciting companies. This client is creating electronic systems for the US Navy and Air Force is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with a strong design background. Candidates should have an active security clearance or have held one in the past.
Sign-on Bonus Available and Relocation Assistance.. APPLY TODAY!!!
location: Pittsfield, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The experienced Electrical Engineer Lead will be responsible and accountable for the electrical technical planning, scheduling, cost analysis, risk analysis and successful execution of small to medium programs or the major electrical subsystems of a larger program containing substantial electrical content. You'll have substantial influence as a team lead and contributor on the electrical requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis (e.g. timing, power, etc.), interface analysis and definition for the design, integration and verification of electrical components, equipment and systems.
What you'll experience:
- Technologies that aren't just top-notch, they're often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what's next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it's discovered
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Highly proficient in the use and understanding of electrical engineering concepts, principles, and theories; frequent contributor to the development of new theories and methods
- Proven, effective leadership skills to guide work groups and programs to successful completion
- Exceptional knowledge of the electrical engineering process
- Ability to travel as needed
- Lead electrical engineering design team in the development of Hardware Configuration Items and Subsystem Level Electrical designs
- Be the main point-of-contact with program leadership in regards to technical design, schedule, budget and quality for the electrical engineering design team
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to communicate project issues and impacts
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Keeps abreast of technology trends
- Effectively handle complex assignments independently or in multiple work groups
- Knowledge of Conventional Prompt Strike Subsystem and Electrical Designs
- Knowledge of SSBN Replacement Shipboard System, Subsystem and Electrical Designs
- Knowledge of SSBN Shipboard System, Subsystem and Electrical Designs
- Knowledge of SSGN Shipboard System, Subsystem and Electrical Designs
- Experience leading electrical engineering design teams and multi-functional design teams in all aspects of design (e.g.; technical, schedule, budgetary and quality)
- Able to work multiple programs concurrently (multi-tasking)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.