A Engineering Aide is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Mossville, IL area. This position is primarily responsible for Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) reporting and coordination within New Product Introduction (NPI) teams for IPSD-Large Engines.
location: Mossville, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $17.25 - 23.06 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This position collaborates with engine component, engine system and engine application design teams as well as purchasing supplier development engineers, buyers and manufacturing engineering to track APQP status for all new parts and top level engine arrangements within the APQP management tool and within design reviews and gateway reviews.
- This position will also provide miscellaneous engineering support to the 11-18L engine platform engineering team, as needed.
- Associates degree in engineering technology or related field required.
- 2-4 years experience required, will accept internships as relevant work experience.
- Ideally, this candidate will possess strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and presentation skills.
- This position collaborates with many different functional areas and teams and also reports out in design reviews and gateway reviews on a regular basis in front of Product Manager level audiences.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.