Be part of of one of the world's largest and most exciting companies. This client is creating electronic systems for the US Navy and Air Force is looking for an Electrical Test Engineer.
You participate in electrical requirements analysis and definition, functional analysis, performance analysis (e.g. timing, power, etc.), design, integration and verification of electrical components, equipment and systems. The Electrical Test Engineer also plans and leads electrical engineering root cause analysis as well as develops and presents electrical requirements and results to internal management and our customers.
Sign-on Bonus Available and Relocation Assistance.. APPLY TODAY!!!
location: Pittsfield, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Solid use of electrical engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Proven knowledge of electrical engineering processes and design tools
- Ability to travel as needed
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Keeps abreast of technology trends
- Effectively handle complex assignments independently or in multiple work groups
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to project leaders, program manager and customers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.