We are searching for an Engineering Manager who has experience developing electronic products and mixed-signal circuit design. This is a direct-hire position based in Wichita, KS with a reputable company that has a great culture. Relocation assistance is provided for non-local candidates.
location: Wichita, Kansas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Plan, execute, and successfully complete new product development projects. Projects encompass oversight of the entire product development lifecycle phases after selection: concept, design, certification, production implementation, and ongoing support.
- Lead and participate in multiple, simultaneous product development projects which encompass team dynamics, schedule, product scope, resolution to technical challenges and resource management, planning, reporting, reviews, and progress tracking
- Drive projects to meet company and engineering time, cost and requirements targets
- Contribute to technical problem solving through oversight, support, and direct product design as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve win-win solutions throughout the product development and production implementation process
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.