Growing manufacturer of sheet metal based building products is seeking an experienced Solidworks Design Engineer for a direct hire career opportunity in Rancho Cucamonga CA. Candidate will utilize Solidworks on a daily basis to create 3d models from concept sketches thru final design ideal as well as an ability to problem solve.
location: Fontana, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ideal candidate will have an AS degree or drafting certificate and 5+ years consistent experience using SolidWorks. Client will also consider BSMET or BSME candidates with SolidWorks.
- Candidate must have proven Solidworks experience - with any specific experience in sheet metal design a big plus.
- Specific experience in or knowledge of manufacturing techniques such as, Stamping, Folding, Die Casting, Injection
- Candidate should be self directed and able to anticipate and solve design challenges
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.