Contract position: Engineering & Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for an Electrical Construction Superintendents for a power generation/battery storage project in Moss Landing, CA. This project starts at the beginning in early to mid April. You need 15+ years of Electrical construction field experience working on industrial and heavy industrial projects. Would prefer candidates with strong background in Power and Oil & Gas EPC projects. Client will pay for mob, demob and per diem. R&R is offered every 4 weeks.
location: Moss Landing, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative & technical management for electrical construction areas including: raceway, cable tray, electrical panels, duct banks, grounding, switchgear, transformers, low and medium voltage electrical equipment, wiring, motors, heat tracing, instrumentation, instrumentation calibrations, loop checks and point to point checks, and electrical and control testing
- Report to your Site Manager and ensure that the Electrical systems are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Responsible for overall supervision of the electrical construction effort, which includes: productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, materials management, scheduling, engineering, and contractual performance of the project.
- Work with electrical Subcontractors daily to ensure that the project is constructed & documented in accordance with the project specifications, policies, detailed drawings & industry standards
- Complete daily field reports and take daily pictures to document construction progress
- Interface with the client and your internal Engineering departments daily
- Assist with the implementation of safety programs and provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.