Contract position: Engineering client involved in high voltage Substation & Transmission Line design build projects is looking for a Mechanical Drafter/Designer for a contract assignment or temp to perm opportunity in either St. Louis, MO or Columbus, OH or Akron, OH. You need 1-5 years of drafting experience in any discipline and in any industry but must have at least some exposure to AutoDesk Inventor CAD software package. All candidates need to be well spoken and highly motivated! There is a lot of growth and upward mobility with these positions, so if you are "career minded" this is the opportunity for you! Our client will consider candidates that are not local but willing to relocate for this position with some assistance.
location: Chesterfield, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will help build, develop, coordinate, & maintain a comprehensive library of Autodesk Inventor 3D parts & assemblies for electric utility substation projects
- Create high quality 3D substation parts & assemblies based on specific design standards using Autodesk Inventor
- Revise existing drawings and prepare drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.