Amazing opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer to work for one of the most successful and well-known companies in the world. We are looking for candidates with a background in industrial control systems, machine controls, PLC's within a manufacturing environment.
Offering competitive salary packages, relocation, best in class benefits and working for a company that truly believes in developing its employees and providing them endless opportunities for growth and advancement.
location: Pineville, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $80 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We believe the following skills will help you be successful:
- Process and/or Machine Control experience
- Proven expertise with sensors, motors, PLC's, and industrial automation
- Robotics, Machine Vision, and/or Networking skills are a plus
- Programming knowledge and experience desired, i.e., Rockwell, Python, Labview, C#, etc.
You will have full ownership to deliver change and results from the beginning by executing the following items: Designing Equipment, Request for Quotes, Creating/Updating Design Basis, Writing IQ/OQ Plans, Writing VAT Plans, Executing VAT, Troubleshooting, Programming, Writing EIs (installation instructions), Guiding Construction,.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- strong troubleshooting skills
- An aptitude for communicating insights and collaborating across teams/organizations
- strong technical mastery in PC&IS technologies, including Continuous Process Control, Instruments, ControlLogix PLCs, Safety PLCs, Wonderware, Motion Control, Vision Systems, Drives, Sensors, Server Technologies, and Electrical Design Codes that govern applicable equipment and installation practices.
- Experience with Power & Electrical Drawing, Electrical Tools, Hardware, Programming Structure, PLC/HMI Software, Drive, HMI, Proficy, Machine Safety, Mechatronics, Web Handling, Pneumatic and Printing Control Loops and industrial PLC, especially with Rockwell ControlLogix platforms.
- Manage PC&IS engineering contractors (design & programming) to meet requirements for an on-going project workload.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or similar industrial environment
- Programming standards including OPERA, Universal Pack, and PackML, A3M, UPack are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Systems, Electrical degrees are preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.