Amazing opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Lead, to work for one of the most successful and well-known companies in the world. This candidate will develop and work on electrical and control production equipment.
Offering competitive salary packages, relocation, best in class benefits and working for a company that truly believes in developing its employees and providing them endless opportunities for growth and advancement.
location: Pineville, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Electrical Engineering lead will help to develop and integrate electrical and control systems for production equipment on product & packaging initiatives, capacity and savings projects. Candidates will lead the process, equipment, product & manufacturing supply PC&IS system choices (Best Value) and drive the right decisions to achieve project success. Responsible for leading the following electrical and control system activities: equipment design, installation, and qualification; engineering platform change management; risk management, etc. and proposing technology improvements.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Able to solve complex technical problems by collecting/analyzing data and leveraging experiences and other resources locally, externally and within the sector.
- Technically savvy and able to define and/or envision the next platform generation that will deliver the business need.
- Committed to safety and quality culture.
- A leader for the next generation to come and open to constantly learning and teaching breakthrough ways to mitigate problems or risks.
- 4+ years of experience as a Power Control and Information System Engineer.
- Experience with ABB or other robots, Rockwell ControlLogix, or RS Logix/Factory Talk, or PackML.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with industry codes and standards (ex. NEC, UL, NFPA 79).
- Experience in reading, using and developing programs associated with Servo Drive Systems. AC/DC Drive System experience.
- Hands-on experience with Industrial Controls Equipment (Including: Sensors, transmitters, and final control elements).
- Hands-on experience with Industrial Robots.
- Experience reading technical diagrams and schematics.
- Knowledge of field instruments/actuators & control loops for process controls.
Education: A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or any other similar Engineering degree (or other related degree and/or work-related experience).
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.