Permanent Position: This can be a REMOTE position. We are looking for a Design Project Manager to coordinate the engineering effort for a large and busy construction team. This is a Senior Project Management role for someone with an Architectural or Engineering Construction background who will work with the customer and the design teams to maintain the overall design budget and schedule.
- Architectural, Design, Engineering, Technical or Construction background
- Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Structural, or Electrical), Construction Management or Architecture is preferred
- 5-10 years of project management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Industrial, Commercial, Federal/DoD, and/or food & beverage construction industries
- Knowledge of software including Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Revit, BIM 360 Glue, and Procore
- PE or AIA license - preferred
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Review Client contracts
- Review Client design program requirements
- Design budgets and design schedules
- Financial reporting and invoicing
- Weekly Client and internal design meetings
- Ensure quality of overall design
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.