Global manufacturer with operations in US, Europe and Mexico. The HR Manager will support the IT, Finance and Accounting departments. ~ 180 employees and staff. plan, coordinate and direct HR management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain processes such as recruitment, HR policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Hyrbid work schedule - must be in the office 1 day per week/4 days/month
- Must commit to 100% in office within 3 years
- Monthly bonus eligible
- Generous relocation package
- Bachelor's Degree required
- PHR desied
- 5-10 years previous work- related experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Biligual Spanish/English desired
location: Calvert, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide day-to-day employee relations support to Directors, Managers and TeamMembers for the Group Function teams (IT, Supply Chain and Finance).
- Talent Acquisition for the Americas
- Perform difficult HR duties, including dealing with understaffing, facilitating disputes, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Serve as a key interface between management and Team Members by handling questions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Advise managers on HR policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment and recommend needed changes
- Identify workforce requirements and recruit internal candidates, interview external ones and hire qualified applicants.
- Develop and implement HR programs.
- Administer HR policies.
- Work with the management team to deploy HR processes.
- Responsible for succession planning and talent management for Group Fuctions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.