A leading manufacturer of vertical conveyor systems is looking for their next Electrical Design Engineer for Industrial Controls. This opportunity is located in the Milwaukee WI area. This person will be responsible for assisting in the design of electrical and control systems for vertical lifing solutions using CAD software to ensure that designs meet customer specifications. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience with Industrial Controls design.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with great benefits.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience with Industrial Controls and electrical design
- CAD software knowledge
- Ability to create basic PLC programs
- Ability to create electrical and control system drawings and schematics
location: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create electrical and control system drawings and schematics and includes parts lists and procedures using CADD software (AutoCAD 2004)
- Ensure that all electrical control systems meet or exceed engineering standards, applicable codes, safety requirements and customer specifications and are completed within delivery dates and budget
- Ensures that all drawings are detailed, accurate, complete and in accordance with customer requirements and company procedures
- Program and maintains design layouts and files in the computerized system
- Read and interprets PLC programs
- Create basic PLC programs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.